Careers at the Law Offices of Daniel A. Hunt
Ready to take your career to the next level?
Join our fast-growing, team-oriented group of legal professionals!
Apply for a position today.
Why work for the Law Offices of Daniel A. Hunt?
Our staff has grown by 50% in recent years. Why do our employees love working here? Check out some of the attractive benefits we offer our employees:
- Competitive salaries
- Medical Benefits (after 90-day probationary period)
- Up to 4% firm match on 401K contributions (after 90-day probationary period)
- Collaborative environment with mentorship
- 8 full-day 2 half-day paid holidays each year
- Option to work from home one day a week
- Paid sick leave
- Firm-provided premium car wash membership (after 90-day probationary period)
- Annual team-building trip to Lake Tahoe
- Firm computer/laptop/any other needed technology provided
- Work anniversary bonuses for 5, 10, 15, and 20-year milestones with the firm
- Annual selection of outerwear with firm logo
- Fun quarterly team activities
- Monthly office meeting with complimentary lunch
- Periodic complimentary King’s tickets
- Free soda and snacks for employees
- And much more
Are you the team member we’ve been looking for?
At the Law Offices of Daniel A. Hunt, we’re a team with a vision: “Consistently driven to provide valuable information for our clients’ peace of mind.”
Just as important as our vision are our firm values. We strive to be: Helpful, Efficient, Knowledgeable, Accountable, and Honest with each other and with our clients at all times.
You might be “one of us” if you:
- Possess a “growth” mindset and are always seeking feedback on how you can improve
- Enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced, laidback, and occasionally stressful environment
- Love finding creative solutions to problems and overcoming challenges
- Enjoy working with people
- Are motivated to help people find peace of mind
- Have cultivated strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Excel at setting and achieving SMART goals
- Enjoy working independently AND making meaningful contributions to a team
Are you thinking, “That sounds just like me!”? If so, we’d love to connect and discuss one of the open positions below. Click “Apply Now” to fill out a quick and easy application and upload your resume.
Estate Administration Department
Position: Probate Paralegal Pay: $24-$28/hr (depending on experience) Company Overview: The Law Offices of Daniel A. Hunt is a fun and fast-growing law firm specializing in Estate Planning, Trust Administration and Litigation, and Probate. People are our number one priority. We value our clients and employees above all else. We are in search of a certified probate […]Sacramento, CAfull-time